The ultimate sock experience! Sock Box is a virtual classroom in a box. Each series will include an original sock design featuring intriguing stitch patterns, with a focus on discovering different heel and toe techniques. Inside the box you’ll find carefully curated yarn, step-by-step illustrated instructions, project bag, and beaded stitch marker. In addition, we have set aside Wednesdays and one Saturday a month for drop-in assistance with your sock.
Sock Box No. 1 will be released on June 11, featuring:
- Khusku, a hand painted wool/bamboo blend
- Original sock design featuring Pilsener Pleating, adapted Niantic Heel, and Niantic Toe
- Step-by-step instructions for all techniques, including German Twisted Cast On and German Short Rows
- Hand painted dumpling project bag
- Artisan beaded stitch marker
Instructions for using the new Addi FlexiFlip needles will also be included in the pattern.
Each series has limited availability. Reserve your box by giving us a ring or signing up online. Sock Box No. 1 ~ $75*
*store discounts may not be applied to the Sock Boxes
Choose from one of twelve gorgeous colorways:
This series was inspired by my mom, who loved knitting socks and researching sock techniques. It seemed a fitting way to keep her memory alive, by incorporating her technical passion into this new and exciting series. Sock Box No. 2 is already in the works, and is sure to delight!