Our Beginner Bunch classes have received a makeover! The Beginner Bunch is a once-a-month class for those who have never knit or crochet, or beginners wanting to take their skills to the next level.
Beginner Bunch Boxes are now available for multiple levels, complete with project yarn, needles, and pattern. Links to online video instruction are included as well, to supplement the free monthly classes.
Learn the very basics while creating a simple scarf that is fun to wear and quick to make. Add fringe, leave it plain, or join it into a circle to form an infinity scarf – your choice! Choose from the following options:
- Box A – colorful Japanese wool ($30)
- Box B – chunky wool & alpaca blend ($35)
- Box C – chunky hand dyed merino ($45)
All boxes include birch knitting needles/crochet hook, pattern, and help card with links to video instruction including error correction, how to finish your project and more.
A perfect second project! Pattern reading skills are introduced, along with working in the round. Knitters learn to purl and work with circular needles, while crocheters learn several new stitches.
- Knit Box ($48), includes three skeins of a colorful textured wool blend yarn, circular birch knitting needles, stitch marker, infinity scarf pattern.
- Crochet Box ($36), includes two skeins of a colorful textured wool blend yarn, birch crochet hook, and infinity scarf pattern.
Take your skills to the next level! Knitters will learn to decrease, combine knit and purl stitches, and work on double point needles. Crocheters learn the magic ring start, to work from the top down, and finish with a crab stitch. Choose from a colorful wool blend with a slight shimmer, or a super wash cotton/merino.
- Knit Box ($45), includes one skein of yarn, interchangeable circular needle tips and cable, set of 5 double point needles, stitch marker, pattern featuring simple knit with rolled brim and wide rib hat versions.
- Crochet Box ($30), includes one skein of yarn, birch crochet hook, pattern.
Pompom optional – add a pompom maker for an additional $7.50
Upcoming Beginner Bunch class dates are:
Sign up today and reserve your Beginner Box now!
Additional Beginner Box projects are in the works and will be added soon. If you or someone you know is interested but can’t make it to class, the instructional links are designed to serve as stand-alone instruction. While hands-on assistance is always the best, we think you’ll find our online videos are the next best thing!