July 29-August 8, 2020
Are you ready for the ultimate Alaska fiber experience? Join us on a grand tour of Alaska!
- two night stay at the historic Hotel Captain Cook
- visit a Musk Ox Farm
- qiviut presentation from an Alaska fiber expert
- opportunity to purchase hand dyed Qiviut
- ride the scenic Alaska Railroad
Alaska by Sea
- seven day Royal Caribbean cruise from Seward to Vancover
- ports/highlights include: Hubbard Glacier, Juneau. Skagway, Icy Strait Point, Ketchikan, Inside Passage
- one night stay in downtown Vancouver, hotel TBD
- hop-on/hop-off tour of downtown Vancouver
We put together a grand tour of the Atlantic seaboard including New Brunswick and Nova Scotia a few years back and it was such a fun time! Travel with like-minded knitters as we experience all that Alaska has to offer. Non-knitting companions are welcome to come along.
Interested? Join us on Saturday, June 8 at 1pm for a presentation followed by a Q&A session.
Can’t make it on June 8? Give us a shout and we’ll be happy to fill you in and answer any questions.
- email @ swak@swakknitcom
- phone 405.282.8649