A look at a couple of yarns that are SO light weight they practically feel like air: Rowan Merino Aria and Berroco Mochi. Soft, light, and yummy!
- 93% wool, 7% polyamide
- 50gm/93yd (85m)
- 14sts/4″ – size 10.75 (7mm) needle – Bulky
A chunky, yet almost weightless yarn with a soft halo spun using the softest merino wool so you can wear it against your skin with confidence.
- 43% wool, 39% acrylic, 9% cotton, 9% nylon
- 100gm/230yd (210m)
- 19-20sts/4″ – size 7-8 (4.5-5mm) needle – Worsted/Aran
Today two lucky readers will be chosen to win one of the following kits:
- Two skeins of Rowan Merino Aria, plus the pattern to knit a beanie
- One skein of Berroco Mochi, plus the pattern to knit the Kinsey hat
Leave a comment on this blog post with which kit you’d like to win – MERINO ARIA, MOCHI, or EITHER one! You have until 8am on 12.17.20.