Add a little sparkle & shine to your day – these lovely yarns will do the trick!
Linie 450 Landia
- 43% cotton, 34% wool, 23% polyester
- 50gm/142yd (130m)
- 16sts/4″ – size9-10 (5.5.6mm) needle – Worsted/Aran
- 55% cotton, 40% nylon, 5% polyester
- 50gm/153yd (140m)
- 19sts/4″ – size 6-7 (4-4.5mm) needle – Worsted/Aran
- 46% mohair, 20% merino, 24% nylon, 10% polyester
- 50gm/273yd (250m)
- 22sts/4″ – size 6 (4mm) needle – DK/Light Worsted
A palette of warm golds and delicate blues is a gorgeous choice for this spectacular yarn, which is shot through with metallic thread. Airy mohair and soft Merino wool are paired with nylon and polyester to create a blend that’s comfortable to wear right next to the skin. Patina knits up to a classic DK tension, but has twice the meterage you’d expect from a yarn of this weight.
Today one lucky reader will win a skein of Online Linie 450 Landia to knit the Lattice Lace Scarf. What color of Landia would you like to win? Leave a comment on this blog post. You have until 8am on 12.23.20.