Many of you have patiently been waiting to see who wins the $100 gift card.
Monday, we delivered our sleigh full of presents to our adopted family. Because of everyone’s generosity, we were able to provide:
- pillows for everyone
- comforter for all kids
- backpack and school supplies for all kids
- bicycle and toys for the 3 year old boy
- legos and toys for the 6 year old boy
- gift cards to Justice for both girls
- tights and craft projects for both girls
- bag filled with tooth brushes, shampoo and other toiletries
- huge tub of bubble gum, tootsie rolls, and other goodies for all the kids (good thing Laura donated a bag with toothbrushes!)
In addition to fulfilling nearly every request on their wish list, we were able to give mom $200. We decided to just give her the money and let her use it where needed rather than plaster her with gift cards.
We planned to just meet her at the Bethel foundation, but the family’s car quit working so we took everything directly to her home.
There is nothing more joyful than helping those most in need.
And now what everyone has been waiting for. The winner of the $100 gift card is….
We were so blown away by everyone’s generosity, we decided to give away two more gift cards for $50 each. The winners of the $50 gift cards are…
Congratulations to our winners, and a huge thank you to everyone who donated to our adopted family. We can’t wait to do it again next year.
Merry Christmas Y’all!