As we’re getting back to normal, we’d love if you took a summer road trip and visited hip and funky historic Guthrie and, of course, our store! In commemoration of this summer, we’ve designed a special kit that we’re calling Hit the Bricks. Watch the video, or keep reading to learn more!
Inspired by the architecture around us, this shawl kit includes 6 miniskeins of yarn hand-dyed in house (so they’re exclusive!), the pattern, a SWAK project bag, and tons of Guthrie swag.
We’d love it if you stopped by in person and sampled what Guthrie has to offer!
- If you’ve got a sweet tooth stop at the Licorice Man or Rick’s Fine Chocolates and Coffees!
- Have lunch and a pint at Mack and Ike’s Good Times Saloon or stop by Stables Cafe and Tap Room to check out the local craft beers.
- Do not skip Missy’s Donuts & Bakery – we wish we could have included a donut in the project kit because they’re out of this world. Sadly they don’t travel by post that well.
- Go for a gorgeous meal at Dominion House.
- Bring your chairs and a picnic meal and enjoy some of the music of Red Brick Nights.
- Or see what’s on stage at the Pollard Theatre.
- Looking for something spooky? Take the Guthrie Ghost Walk and learn more about the historic downtown area!
If you can’t make it by in person, we’d love to send you a Hit the Bricks kit, but these kits are limited so don’t wait – purchase one today!