Fall is in full swing and we’re so busy at the shop. Today we talk about our upcoming classes, new yarns, a new sample we’ve received, plus restocks on some of your favorite items and pre-orders for the new Lykke needles!
Have you checked out our classes? We’ve got some great ones coming up!
- Our next meetings for our KAL/CAL are Oct 19 & 23. It’s not too late to join in the fun with either the Yésica Wrap (knit) or Ziggy Interrupted (crochet).
- Learn how to add shape and movement to your knitted pieces with our class on Short Rows on Oct 21.
- Discover the multiple variations of Double Decreases and how to choose the right one for any make on October 23.
- Learn the basics of Tunisian Crochet with us on October 30.
All classes and events are available in person or virtually. You can register for everything on our website.
A beautiful color flow with the soft halo of mohair is what make Tiramisu a wonderful yarn to make with. A light worsted weight wool, acrylic, mohair, and silk blend, the colors flow from brights to dark to make a beautiful self-striping fabric.
- 38% wool, 28% acrylic, 23% superkid mohair, 11% silk
- 50gm/137yd (125m)
- 18-20sts/4″ – size 7-8 (4.5-5mm) needle – Worsted/Aran
- Hand Wash
And of course we’ve got new yarns for you!
Lana Grossa LaLa Berlin Stripy is a multicolor wick yarn with a subtle stripey effect. This worsted weight yarn is a blend of wool and acrylic that will create gorgeous accessories and garments.
Lala Berlin Stripy
from Lana Grossa
- 56% wool, 29% acrylic, 14% acrylic, 1% elastic
- 50gm/100yd (91m)
- 16sts/4″ – size 10.5 (6.5mm) needle – Worsted/Aran
- Hand Wash
Noro Madara is an Aran/Bulky weight wool/silk/alpaca blend. Unlike many of Noro’s color-changing yarns, these are more solid colors, with tweedy flecks. This one is absolutely luxurious! If you’re looking for pattern inspiration, check out the most recent issue of Noro Magazine.
- 60% wool, 30% silk, 10% alpaca
- 100gm/219 (200m)
- 15-17sts/4″ – size 7-8 (4.5-5mm) needle – Worsted/Aran to Bulky
If you’re looking for a bit of sparkle and shine, check out our new stock of Mirasol Inka. Inka is a fingering weight blend of viscose and baby alpaca which makes it shiny, but also so very soft. There are a few patterns available on Ravelry.
- 64% viscose, 36% baby alpaca
- 75gm/442yd (404m)
- 27-32sts/4″ – size 1-3 (2.25-3.25mm) needle – Fingering
- Hand wash
For those who missed out on the first round, we’ll have more of the Cocoknits Maker’s Boards on Friday – you can pre-order now and we’ll ship as soon as they get here. And we’re also getting closer to our restock on Lykke Blush needles and the new CYPRA copper sets – you can preorder those now and we’ll deliver in time for the holidays!
Cocoknits Maker’s Board$36.00
Lykke CYPRA Interchangeable Needle Set – PRE-ORDER$120.00 – $150.00
Lykke BLUSH Interchangeable Needle Set$99.95 – $125.00