We have an amazing class scheduled for Saturday – one you really shouldn’t miss. Laura, our in-house color expert, will be hosting a Play Date with Color. You will learn how to combine colors with confidence.
During this incredible class you will . . .
- Learn to use the Color Grid to combine colors for a spectacular result
- Apply the color combinations to create your own signature look, including patterns for this ascot and mittens
- Gain confidence and tools to help you select color combinations for your future projects
Included in the $40 materials fee are . . .
- Color Grid ($8.50 value)
- Four to six half-skeins of Color by Kristen yarn to use as accent colors for your project. (10.50/skein)
- Two patterns
- Color Grid, Coloring Sheets and Charts
New to mitten and glove knitting? Watch for an upcoming class on the October schedule. Develop a fabulous color combination on Saturday, then come back in October and begin your creation. Mitts and gloves are fun to knit and make great gifts!
Sign up for a Play Date with Color today! Class is this Saturday from 10am to 3pm.
It has been like a blizzard of color around here the past few weeks. Yesterday was Zauberball and knitting needle day (two shipments arrived). Tomorrow we expect five new Berroco yarns.
Come and see us!