Today we’re so excited to share with you the second half of the Autumn/Winter launch of the new Rowan Yarns Collection. We’ve got some luscious new yarns you won’t want to miss and more pattern collections to inspire your knits.
New Yarns from Rowan
- Soft Bouclé is a chunky bouclé that adds texture to any knit. This super soft blend of cotton, alpaca, and merino wool creates a fabric perfect for cosying up in.
- Merino Aria is a chunky yet lightweight yarn with a soft halo, made using merino wool so you can wear it against your skin with confidence.
- And our favorite: Pure Cashmere! Buttery soft Todd and Duncan cashmere gently plied together for a strokable feel giving excellent stitch definition with delicate flecks of color, adding an extra dimension to your knitting. Todd and Duncan is the premiere producer of fine cashmere for high end ready-to-wear, and we believe this is the first time they have provided their cashmere to the hand-knitting industry.
From ROWAN SELECTS, there are two additional, limited edition luxury seasonal offering from Rowan.
- Chunky Cashmere is a 100% pure cashmere in a bulky weight yarn that is perfect for quick accessories to keep you toasty warm!
- Patina echoes runway trends and is a luxurious blend of super kid mohair and extra fine merino with just a hint of sparkle!
If you’re looking for some project inspiration for these gorgeous yarns, we’ve got it!
- MODE at Rowan Merino Aria & Soft Bouclé: Includes ten stylish handknit designs featuring Merino Aria and Soft Bouclé
- Pure Cashmere Collection: From Lisa Richardson, the designs for this beautiful cashmere are soft and elegant, using simple stitches and adding texture to let the yarn shine through. The collection offers classic garments and accessories which can be cherished and worn through the seasons.
- Felted Tweed Colours Collection: A collection of hand knits and homeware by Lisa Richardson and Kaffe Fasset, using Kaffe’s new colors in Felted Tweed. All the colorful design you would expect from Kaffe, complemented with essential layering pieces by Lisa.
- There are three delightful new publications from Dee Hardwicke, featuring additional colors added to Rowan’s classic yarn lines. Check out the Dee Hardwicke Seasonal Palettes for Kid Classic, Moordale and Cotton Cashmere!