The much anticipated Sock Box No. 2 will be released October 1st! This installment of the ultimate sock experience will include:
- Socky Minis from leCœur Yarns, the private label of Sealed with a Kiss, hand dyed in unique combinations created exclusively for this project
- Original sock design featuring Helix Stripes, Peasant Heel, and Wedge Toe
- Step-by-step instructions for all techniques, including German Twisted Cast On and Helix Stripes
- SWAK drawstring project tote
- Two artisan beaded stitch markers
- Stitch holder and waste yarns
Sock Box is a virtual classroom in a box. Each series includes an original sock design featuring intriguing stitch patterns, with a focus on discovering different heel and toe techniques. Inside the box you’ll find carefully curated yarn, step-by-step illustrated instructions, project bag, and beaded stitch marker.
Join us for a Sock Box workshop on Saturday, October 20 from 10 to 3. Additionally, we have set aside Wednesdays and one Saturday a month for drop-in assistance with your sock.
Instructions for using the new Addi FlexiFlip needles will also be included in the pattern.
Each series has limited availability. Reserve your box by giving us a ring or signing up online. Sock Box No. 2 ~ $75*
*store discounts may not be applied to the Sock Boxes
Choose from one of eight color combinations:
If you missed out on Sock Box No. 1, it’s not too late to nab a kit. More have been released!
I am very excited about this latest Sock Box for a couple of reasons. Developing color palettes and dying the mini skeins for this project was quite a joy. Most importantly, mom was intrigued by helix stripes. When she died, she was in the middle of working on a new sock design featuring this incredibly cool technique. Rather than picking up where she left off, I found it more fitting to incorporate the concept behind her new design with her love for sock construction. She is the inspiration for the Sock Box series.